Classification by sealing surface material
(1) soft sealing wafer butterfly valve;
1) Sealing materials from non-metallic soft soft non-metallic material.
2) by a sealing material for non-metallic rigid metal soft material.
(2) metal seal butterfly valve. Sealing materials from metal to metal hard rigid material.
Classification by Seal type
(1) mandatory sealing wafer butterfly valve
1) elastic sealing butterfly valve. Sealing pressure generated by the valve closes when the valve plate extrusion resilient seat, seat or valve plate
2) applied torque seal butterfly valve. Sealing pressure generated by the applied torque than the valve shaft
(2) pressurized sealing wafer butterfly valve. Sealing pressure from the valve seat or valve plate sealing elements pressurized bomb parts produced
(3) self-sealing wafer butterfly valve. Sealing pressure generated automatically by media pressure.
Classification by pressure
(1) vacuum wafer butterfly valve. Atmospheric pressure is lower than standard heap work calendar butterfly.
(2) low-pressure wafer butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN <1.6MPa butterfly.
(3) Middle pressure wafer butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN is 2.5 - 6.4MPa butterfly.
(4) high-pressure wafer butterfly valve. , PN is 10 0 -. 80.0MPa butterfly.
(5) Super high pressure wafer butterfly valve. Nominal pressure PN> 100MPa butterfly.
Classification by temperature
(1) High temperature wafer butterfly valve. t> 450 C butterfly
(2) Middle temperature wafer butterfly valve. Butterfly 120 C <t <450 ℃ for
(3)At room temperature wafer butterfly valve. A 40C <t <; 120 C butterfly
(4) cryogenic wafer butterfly valve. A 100 <t <40 C of a butterfly
(5) Spuer cryogenic wafer butterfly valve. t <100 C of a butterfly
Classification by connection
(1) Wafer butterfly;
(2) Flange butterfly;
(3) lugged butterfly valve;
(4) welded butterfly valve;
(5) Butterfly Series.
we’ll try our level best to provide you the high quality and low price products.Our e-mail: email@example.com; facebook:http://www.facebook.com/waferbutterflyvalve